I made this widget at .



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Computer engineer was raped and murdered..


SADNESS is not the best word to express my feelings when I learnt about the murder-cum-rape case of computer engineer Noor Suzaily Mukhtar, 24, 10 years ago. Although this accident happen long time ago but stil hard for us to forget it.To think that it was done by a person whom God gave akal (capacity to reason) to be different from animals, is really heart- breaking.

He was found guilty of committed murder and raped Noor Suzaily Mukhtar, 24, a computer engineer, at the Taman Bukit Tinggi construction site near Lorong Pegaga, Taman Chi Liung, Klang, between 8.50am and 9.15am on Oct 7, 2000.

Victim’s father said:
I could never find it in my heart to ever forgive that man. He is worse than an animal. He killed my daughter and threw away her body without a single thread of clothing on her. My heart still burns with anger.
How could we imagine about victim's parent feeling..A graduated daughter which will make them happy have died because of useless person.
Why? Why do some men become so violent, especially to the weaker gender, women and children? What do these criminals get when they force their cruelty on their victims? Satisfaction? Happiness???

No comments:

Post a Comment